This timeless European Oak has an authentic appeal to compliment any interior with its exceptional and contemporary décors. Multi-layer backing for stability ensures this quality oak flooring is as durable as it gets. Sharing unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak flooring, it is the preferred choice by leading architects and designers. Available in 190mm W x 1900mm L, 4mm wear layer.
This collection is made from only the finest French Oak and is a revolution in conventional design, producing superior stability and durability, a true masterpiece in the eyes of architects and designers alike. With modern and industrial décors, this stunning range brings out the beauty of natural characteristics and colour variations. Available in 220mm W x 2200mm L, 6mm wear layer.
The unique specifications of Carpeteria Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Klumpp Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, 0.02 mg/m. below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
• Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
• Including <25% random short boards in each box.
• Product Grade is ABCD.
• Janka Hardness Rating of 6.6 kN
• Moisture Content: 8-10%.
• Density: 0.75g/cm2.